Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Senior Esri ArcGIS Developer
600 West Peachtree Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308
SENIOR ESRI ARCGIS DEVELOPER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions.
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services.
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications.
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications.
- Maintains existing applications/services.
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation.
- Works closely with other developers and architects.
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions.
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets.
- Candidate will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications.
- Candidate will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units.
- The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- Position will be working remotely during COVID-19 and transition to on-site.
- The Enterprise GIS team is composed of 2 ArcGIS developers, 2 System Administrators, a data manager, and team leader.
- The team supports over 180 ArcGIS Desktop users and approximately 60, 000 annual ArcGIS Server web visits.
- Applications support GIS portal, feature mapping, project planning, emergency operations, permitting, safety, and traffic records.
- The team develops enterprise GIS services, applications, and databases.
- The team coordinates with client, server, network, and database/data warehouse personnel to support and develop the underlying IT solutions.
- 8 years of programming and application development experience.
- ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Portal for Organization experience as Administrator.
- Esri Geoevent Processor, Roads and Highways, and/or Image Server Experience.
- Esri WebApp Builder.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Angular, Dijit, etc.
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’ s in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field.