Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Senior Revenue Analyst
5445 Triangle Pkwy Duluth, GA 30092
Sr. Revenue Analyst
Sr. Revenue Analyst Job Summary
We are seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst with advanced analytical skills and outstanding business acumen to perform extensive quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business decision making and revenue improvement. The candidate will be in charge of monitoring revenue performance for various portfolios & business on regular basis and developing financial plans and forecasts. He/she will structure and analyze complex & diverse business data to drive business insights and optimize product pricing and revenue model. The candidate will also work with cross-functional team to identify and execute actionable revenue improvement initiatives and business strategies. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working fast-paced and complex environment. Additionally, he/she must be a strong collaborator, recognized for building credibility, commitment and energy within the team and with business leaders.
Sr. Revenue Analyst Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor revenue performance on regular basis, explain variance from business perspective, lead the financial planning process including short term & strategic long-term business planning
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives
- Develop financial models to drive decision on acquisition of new product/partner and advise on new customer pricing, utilize statistical analysis tool to generate models predicting customer & market trend to develop and adapt business strategy accordingly
- Play a central role in both, the analytical and technical aspects, and the engagement and communication aspects of revenue analytics to ensure businesses and management get analytical support they need
- Leverage large amount of data to solve business issues, support various function team with business intelligence
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an analytic role, preferably in financial services
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and ability to explain complex concepts succinctly and effectively.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, ability to break-down broad objectives in to tactical goals and effectively communicate to team
- Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self & direct reports, flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate, ability to adapt toward tight deadline in fast-paced and complex work environment
- Ability to define, implement and improve process, ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior and executive management
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields, Master’ s degree a plus