Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Brentwood, TN 37067
Senior .NET Developer, Full-Stack
Our mission is simple - to lead the effort in re-imagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer, Full-Stack
Senior .NET Developer, Full-Stack Job summary:
You will be joining the corporate (internal) data services team and will be responsible for development and maintenance of new and existing lines of business systems for care management, medical coding, imaging, and reporting/business intelligence.
Your customers will be internal employees rather than external clients, but the standards of professionalism, patience, and a customer-focused mindset are just as critical to the success of this role.
Senior .NET Developer, Full-Stack Position Essential Functions
- Developing and implementing enterprise-class software solutions including web/desktop applications, APIs, tools, reports and BI dashboards
- System analysis, programming and testing of software applications
- Enhancing company proprietary applications/systems
- Developing with third-party platforms (i.e. applications, APIs, etc.) for customization and integration with our campany’ s core applications/systems
Senior .NET Developer, Full-Stack Position Requirements:
- Positive, self-motivated, driven and teachable attitude
- High standard of personal integrity and accountability
- Passion for software development with a team-oriented, customer-focused mindset
- Passion and aptitude for solving complex problems
- 5+ years of experience writing full-stack, enterprise-class software solutions with various Microsoft technologies
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or 3-4 additional years of professional experience in an enterprise-class setting
- Full development lifecycle knowledge and experience
- Strong experience and aptitude with the .NET Framework, C# and very strong in either ASP.NET MVC or Windows application development
- Strong experience and aptitude with SOAP and REST Web APIs (i.e. XML/JSON, WSDL, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL for standard CRUD operations
- Experience working with stored procedures and/or SSIS packages
- Fun attitude and great sense of humor!
What else would make you stand out?
- Healthcare system experience (i.e. claims systems, EMR/EHR, HIE, HL7, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development workflow and best practices
- Strong experience and aptitude with ALL parts of defining, designing and implementing scalable, enterprise-class software solutions
- Strong communication skills, especially aptitude to break down complex problems into simple, non-technical terms
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Experience and aptitude directly supporting users and/or conducting end-user training
- Experience and aptitude gathering technical requirements from non-technical users
- Proficiency in enterprise class UI/UX design
- Experience with any of the following: Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI
Senior .NET Developer, Full-Stack Benefits and Perks
- You can look forward to 3-weeks PTO
- Instant 401(k) match vesting
- 12 paid holidays
- Competitive corporate health benefits package
- Bonus potential
- Casual work environment
- We are also growing like crazy! You can expect to be stretched and learn new things daily while working in a high-visibility environment.