Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
3565 Piedmont Rd NE #400 Atlanta, GA 30305
The Senior Technology Solutions Architect must be a self-directed project manager with excellent oral and written communications skills. Excellent customer facing skills required.
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS, DESIGN and ARCHITECTURE:
• Leads and participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of large-scale deployments
• Specifies best practices and standards to be used in deployments
• Develops systems specifications through requirements gathering, research, analysis and direct contact with business units
• Acts as technical consultant to project managers and business Subject Matter Experts
• Works with vendors and colleagues to develop and implement solutions to specific problems or to meet specific objectives
• Oversees the development and maintenance of technical documentation and documentation standards for enterprise systems
• Conducts performance analysis and manages reporting of performance metrics
• Establishes quality assurance procedures and mentors staff when necessary
• Consults with our DevOps team to develop best practices and new procedures
• Collaborates with cross-functional business units, partners, clients and vendors to gauge, architect, communicate and implement technical solutions
• Oversees project execution and delivery in all areas encompassed within expertise
• Assesses development/test strategies to ensure that a maximally robust design is developed
• Assists in the development and management of detailed project plans, monitors progress and provides regular project status to appropriate management teams
• Plans, directs and coordinates project activities to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within approved time frame, scope and budget
• Architect and provide guidance to deployment teams for large-scale enterprise deployments of applications
• Evaluate and future-plan critical systems considerations pertaining to infrastructure, hosting, management, disaster recovery, and high-availability.
• Conduct research, recommend and implement innovative infrastructure solutions that enhance system reliability, security, productivity and efficiency, (e.g. cloud hosting)
• Discover, document and apply analytics to proactively plan for system up-scale and future growth
• Design and maintain technical standards for current and future application deployments
• Act as an infrastructure liaison for network engineers, system administrators and infrastructure technicians where required
• Strategize, and provide guidance for monitoring & management solutions for critical systems
• Provide senior-tier support for efficient analysis and resolution of system related activities
• Collaborate with Infrastructure team to develop and implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and roadmap for critical systems
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
• In-depth knowledge of various operating systems (MS, Linux), networking, performance analysis, and database scalability
• Minimum of 10 years technical experience with most recent 5 years in a similar role as the Senior Technical Solutions Architect
• Bachelor' s degree/Master’ s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience, or combination
• Proven ability to solve complex problems involving numerous, disconnected, variables.
• Well versed in Information Technology best practices and industry standards
• Broad understanding of multiple technologies and their integrated interactions
• Proven ability to perform network, server and database troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems relating to systems and applications.
• Ability to work on fast-paced complex projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to effectively produce consistent, timely results in a rapidly changing environment
• Successful interaction within cross-functional teams
• Ability to conduct relationship management, risk management, team management and managerial duties
• Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
• Ability to prioritize with efficient time management skills
• Strong leadership, negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Common-sense out-of-the-box thinker and doer. Doesn’ t overcomplicate or over-architect solutions