Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr HRIS Analyst
Nashville, TN 37027
SR HRIS ANALYST
SR HRIS ANALYST DESCRIPTION:
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). This individual will serve as the technical/functional point-of-contact for HR Systems and ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, troubleshooting interfaces and other issues, maintaining business processes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position will be responsible for coordination of HR resources to drive out decision making regarding new HR data models and processes to support the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of HR Systems.
SR HRIS ANALYST DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These are the most significant job duties performed; other responsibilities or assignments not specifically mentioned may also be assigned.
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology. Oversees the documentation of requirements, development, implementation, and testing of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures for HR to ensure efficient business processes.
- Work with the wider HRIS team and HR staff to consolidate data models and drive process decisions.
- Responsible for maintaining a thorough, efficient and accurate HRIS database.
- Finding and resolving HRIS problems by comparing data from different sources to create solutions.
- Provide regular updates to HR users regarding any changes to the system.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyze software releases to assess impact of new features.
- Creates and maintains process documentation and provides training to advanced users.
- Investigates and resolves complex production support issues.
SR HRIS ANALYST EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or Business
- Minimum Required Experience: 4-6 years of HRIS software as a service experience along with comprehensive knowledge of HR core processes. Experience implementing and supporting SuccessFactors.
- Desirable Education/Experience: Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or Business and 7+ years’ experience with HRIS software as a service. Experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central (including position management) and the full suite of talent modules (recruiting execution, onboarding, GM, PM, CDP, & Succession)
SR HRIS ANALYST JOB COMPETENCIES:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical Skills -
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions.
- Performs complex analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems.
- Composes thorough and detailed written technical documentation, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Communication Skills –
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Presents organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure appropriate follow up to keep all stakeholders informed on progress of tasks and projects and able to escalate appropriately to management when needed.
- Time Management Skills -
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, problem solve, and work well under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors.
- Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
- Other -
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally.
- Maintains strict confidentiality
SR HRIS ANALYST Technical Competencies
- Basic Computer Skills –
- Advanced user of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accurately inputs information into and retrieves from the computer.
- Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications as needed.
- Demonstrates ability to create complex formulas in MS Excel; create queries in company software applications.
- Other Technical / Computer Skills -
- Thorough knowledge of internal company software applications applicable to position/business unit
- Acts as subject matter expert and provides training, troubleshooting and other support for software applications managed by business unit (i.e. PeopleSoft, Workday, SuccessFactors, Lawson, Kronos, etc…)
- Understands and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging tools, technologies and social applications.
- Basic Computer Skills –