5445 Triangle Pkwy
Job Number: 1570
Senior Microsoft Windows and Citrix Engineer -
- Team member in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Engineer and administer Enterprise Citrix and Windows infrastructure
- Engineer multiple projects simultaneously
Engineer and support enterprise Citrix and Windows-based infrastructure solutions, deployments, and upgrades. Troubleshoot technical issues across multiple data centers.
Monitor and maintain Windows server platforms and Active Directory. Build physical and virtual servers and systems according to specifications. Work with Operations, Database Management, and Product Development teams on project deployments and technical resolutions. Participate in a team on-call rotation for Tier 3 technical Windows infrastructure escalation. Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
- Design, build, and maintain Enterprise Citrix environment
- Experience with Citrix versions: 7.x, 6.x, 4.x
- Experience with Citrix products: XenApp, XenDesktop, VDI, NetScalar
- Active Directory
- Windows Server: 2016, 2012, 2008
- Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
- VMware ESX 6.0/6.5
- System engineering
- Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practice, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management (this is not a project manager position)
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
- Work well both alone or in a team setting
- Bachelor’ s degree in technical field and 5 years of Senior Windows technical experience or a minimum of 7 years of Senior Windows technical experience.
- PowerShell scripting
- Skype for Business
- Exchange 2013/2010
- Windows VMware clustering
- Enterprise patch management
- Security standards: PCI, SOX, CSI
- SharePoint 2013
- Security certificate management
- Windows domain consolidation experience