Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Director, Service Ops
5301 Maryland Way Nashville, TN 37027
Senior Director of Service Operations Responsibilities:
- Interface directly with representatives in IT, global Call Center and executive management
- Work with operational leaders and processes from shared function to ensure the successful delivery of processes end-to-end
- Establish quantifiable performance measurements across all operational departments. Effectively communicate performance internally throughout the organization
- Ensure operational plans are in place to support major changes or customer conversions to new platforms and features
- Drive continuous operational improvement through process re-engineering, organizational design, and system tools and support
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization
- Build, motivate and lead a high performance team
- Define clear roles and responsibilities to ensure operational delivery and scalability.
- Design compensation structures for operational and servicing resources that ensure profitable alignment to company objectives
- Interface with key clients to ensure service delivery, resolve complex issues, and retain / grow account performance
- Review the on-boarding performance of new accounts to ensure the most efficient and effectiveness of revenue potential.
- Create best practices, organizational alignment, and staffing to ensure revenue realization of newly signed accounts
- Regularly communicate updates, solicit performance feedback, and manage change processes with sales resources and management
- Work with sales to evaluate custom processes and support delivery for deal-based innovation.
- Manage the trade-offs of competitive differentiation and revenue objectives, with short and longer term support and profitability objectives
- Ensure proper disciplines are in place to manage monthly expenses at or below target levels, while tracking any approved overages.
- Complete updated department expense forecasts, and financial analysis for new business proposals as needed.
- Continuously look for opportunities to enhance or create new internal processes and system to improve customer satisfaction, customer automation, and decrease costs.
- Manage and identify key partners that will enhance, accelerate, and scale delivery to customers.
- Build and account management servicing model which retains, minimizes margin erosion, and grows the existing customer account base through new sales and growth of existing product utilization
Senior Director of Service Operations Requirements:
- BS/BA degree; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of operational leadership & change management experience
- Proven track record of leading a $50M+ organization’ s service-based operations
- Scaled an organization to meet demand
- Experience in a growing and successful organization where analytics, metrics and data are the core
- Ability to improve implementation timelines.
- Ability to deliver presentations to C-Suite executives and clients.
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare payment processing, corporate payment processing, payroll processing experiences are relevant.