Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Software Development Project Manager
Nashville, TN 37203
Sr. Project Manager, Software Development
Sr. Project Manager, Software Development Job Summary
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to get details of project needs and clarify specific requirements
- Apprise stakeholders of project timelines and issues encountered
- Work with IT staff and executive team to establish priorities of projects and requests.
- Work with the development team and other IT staff members to create detailed technical scopes and effort estimates.
- Work with the team and other resources to task out activities towards completion.
- Track project status and adjust expectations as priorities and/or timelines shift.
- Help establish an overall roadmap of projects and information to help identify resource needs.
- Work with development and QA members to ensure documentation and quality are maintained throughout the project life cycle.
Sr. Project Manager, Software DevelopmentRequirements
- 5 years of experience with project management.
- Strong soft skills
- Ability to interact with various personalities.
Sr. Project Manager, Software Development Preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Logistics/transportation industry.
- PMP certification