Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Software Engineer
840 Crescent Centre Dr. Franklin, TN 37067
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the coding and testing of all modules and applications that are part of our company’ s software platform. The Sr. Engineer will push the envelope to deliver highly automated and intelligent solutions that are redefining what is possible for all clients. This role is also seen as a “ Servant Leader” to apprentice/journeyman engineering positions throughout the development and QA team.
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing, debugging, unit testing and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layers in accordance with company standards.
- As an agile team member, lead and conduct code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors. See as the subject matter expert.
- Assists in the development, training and mentorship of Mid-Tier and Junior level developers.
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER EDUCATION
- Bachelor' s in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Systems or related discipline.
- Master' s Degree preferred
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in all areas of application development including at least five years building commercial grade applications.
- Advanced experience and knowledge with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles.
- Experience with Relational Databases and Document databases.
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER SKILLS
- Expert level skills in in an Object Oriented language (ex: Java, C#), REST API.
- Expert level skills with Database Technologies.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and common network topologies.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Solid application development skills across the full stack.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.