Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
4170 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE Suite 130 Brookhaven, GA 30319
Are you a Senior IT Recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced, quality-focused, rapid growth environment? If you answered YES, we would love to meet you!
Resolution Technologies, an Atlanta based full-service IT Staffing firm, is expanding its recruiting team due to continued growth. Here' s what you can expect when you join our family:
What we need from you!
- Develop innovative sourcing techniques to identify, engage and interview a high volume of candidates by phone and in-person
- Collaborate with Account Executives to assess suitability of candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions
- Maintain constant communication with candidates and colleagues to complete interview scheduling, prep/debrief calls, pay/benefits negotiations and the pre-employment process
- Leverage relationships with candidates, clients and prospective contacts to generate leads and referrals
- Conduct relationship, pay and performance management responsibilities for contract employees
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members
What we offer in return!
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Bonus plan
- Full Benefits; including comprehensive medical/dental/vision, 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation pay
- Annual President' s Club contest which includes a cash bonus, stock options and an all-expense paid trip to an exotic location for you and a guest!
How you make an impact!
- Enable Fortune 100, 500 and 1000 companies to achieve critical business initiatives by supplying top quality talent
- Provide exciting career opportunities for a wide range of candidates
- Positively contribute to a competitive, values-based company culture
- Serve your community through charitable activities and events
What we require!
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 2+ years of IT recruiting in an agency setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Effective time management and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work non-typical business hours based on business demands (in early or stay late)
Does this sound like the right role for you? Let' s talk!