Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Windows Engineer AD & Exchange
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
Sr. Microsoft Windows Systems Engineer (Active Directory & Exchange focus)
Sr. MICROSOFT WINDOWS SYSTEMS ENGINEER (AD & Exchange)
Team member in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Administer multi-domain Windows infrastructure
- Engineer multiple projects simultaneously
Sr. Windows Systems Engineer (AD & Exchange) Job Description:
Engineer and manage Windows-based infrastructure solutions, deployments, and upgrades. Troubleshoot technical issues across multiple data centers.
Monitor and maintain Windows server platforms and Active Directory. Build physical and virtual servers and systems according to specifications. Work with Operations, Database Management, and Product Development teams on project deployments and technical resolutions. Participate in a team on-call rotation for Tier 3 technical Windows infrastructure escalation. Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
Sr. Windows Systems Engineer (AD & Exchange) Required Proficiencies:
- Active Directory – (Site Topology, DNS, Enterprise CA and AD Design Skills) Consolidation of Active Directory Forests and domains
- Quest Migration Manager (for Active Directory) preferred
- Exchange 2016 / 2013 / 2010 O365 or Microsoft 365 (New version for O365)
- Windows Server: 2016, 2012, 2008
- Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
- VMware ESX 6.0/6.5
- MS Exchange Engineering and Administration
- Web Server – IIS Administration
- Microsoft Clustering skills – SQL Server AlwaysOn
- System engineering
- Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practice, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management (this is not a project manager position)
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
- Work well both alone or in a team setting
- Bachelor’ s degree in technical field and 5 years of Senior Windows technical experience or a minimum of 7 years of Senior Windows technical experience.
Sr. Windows Systems Engineer (AD & Exchange) Desired Proficiencies:
- Active Directory
- Quest Migration Manager for Active Directory
- Exchange 2016 / 2013 / 2010 O365 or Microsoft 365 (New name for O365)
- PowerShell scripting
- Exchange 2013/2010
- Citrix XenApp 7.x / NetScalar / VDI
- Windows VMware clustering
- Enterprise patch management
- Skype for Business
- Security standards: PCI, SOX, CSI
- SharePoint 2013
- Security certificate management
- Windows domain consolidation
Meet Your Recruiter
I'm happy to connect with you on your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.