Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Supply Chain Business Analyst IV
Atlanta, GA 30319
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST
This role will manage business requirements that supports the design, development, and implementation of Supply Chain Analytics solutions including: business process analysis, database design, core data architecture, and report design/development. This role will have extensive interaction with business unit team members and leadership, and will be tasked with analysis of business data and analytics requirements, and the transformation of those requirements into analytics solutions.
- Business requirements gathering that support the design, development, and rolling out business visual solutions which can be leveraged by report developers and end-users.
- Working with internal support teams and third parties to assist with operational control of related systems.
- An ideal candidate will be someone with a background which includes:
- Exposure with data modeling tools – Tableau, SAP Business Objects or similar
- Understanding of database architecture, database development or database administration
- SAP HANA data integration/migration, and recent experience working in a project management or business analyst role on data or analytics related projects.
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Functional Business knowledge in Supply Chain organizations (Logistics, Demand/Planning, Transportation)
- Strong understanding of data modeling and design, including slowly changing dimensions of various types
- Experience documenting complex data architectures and data system
- Understanding in concepts of Database Analysis and Design: Architect new transactional and analytics data structures
- Experience working with vendors/partners implementing inter-organization data integrations/interfaces
- Evaluate and document organizational needs around data analysis and current data scenarios
- Comprehensive understanding of relational database design principles
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Create and maintain reports summarizing data to be used by Management and Executives
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- SAP Experience (strongly desired)
- SAP HANA system & data integration experience
- SAP CP Integration or ETL tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must for this role
- Experience working in a senior developer or lead capacity (preferred)
- Experience working on large, enterprise-scale projects, with diverse project teams
- Willingness to work non-business hours related to support and project requirements
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor' s degree Computer Science, MIS, or related
- 7-10 years of experience as a BA/ BI analyst or in a related field