Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
7 MLK Jr. Drive SE, 5th Floor Atlanta, GA 30334
Our client seeks a Systems Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the systems architect and conceptualizing, evaluating, designing, transitioning, operating and improving services provided by the IT department using industry standard methodologies and best practices (ITIL, DevOps, etc.).
The system administrator will learn to understand the client’ s vendor framework and security standards supporting network projects such as Kronos, Telemedicine, Tele court, Guard1, Body Camera (Body Worn), Qlik Sense Analytics, VRS rollout (ADA Compliance), MobileFirst (GDConnect and other mobile Applications), Report migration/Consolidation, PowerDMS, NADC Disaster Recovery Exercise, Esentence user management, CJIS NADC Environment, PLX support, Capacity Planning, Keytracer Enterprise support/Additional facilities.
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under limited Supervision oversees the installation, Configuration and Support to a local area network, Wide Area Network, Internet systems, Computer Desktops and or mobile Devices.
- Recommends equipment improvement or replacement.
- Perform / Recommend necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Manage and review network performance reports.
- Analyze issues, identify failures, and provide break-fixes.
- May serve as lead project role.
- Coordinate design and architecture review meetings with development and business team.
- Demonstrated background in Systems Administration including Design, Transition, and Operations/Support of IT services and underlying technologies: Virtualization Platforms (Any), Database Platforms (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cloud DBs), Server OS Platforms (Window Server, Red Hat, Unix), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Scripting (PowerShell, any Shell), Application platforms (JBOSS, Tomcat), Storage Infrastructure (Traditional SAN), Server Infrastructure (Private Cloud, any Datacenter operations, etc.), Network infrastructure - Multiple locations.
- Continually improve knowledge in industry standard frameworks, including ITIL, DevOps, etc.
- Evaluate system functionality and performance.
- OIT Workload
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and 5 years of related experience.
- OR Associate' s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and 7 years of related experience.
- OR 9 years of related experience.