5301 Maryland Way
Job Number: 1484
Vice President, Product Management
- Own accountability from planning through execution for full corporate payments product management
- Lead the product team to deliver on short term and long term goals of the business
- Identify, evaluate, and execute on build, partner, buy strategies to accelerate the growth of the business
- Enhance product value proposition, leveraging cross-sell opportunities, and/or expanding distribution of our products
- Identify, define, and deliver a best in class, innovative product offering
- Define and execute on pricing strategies
- Manage ongoing product marketing strategy including positioning, messaging, periodic promotions, and supporting collateral.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and customer service teams to ensure successful delivery of product marketing
- Lead matrixed, cross-functional teams (including IT, Operations, Sales, and Credit) to quickly pilot products into market.
- Ongoing monitoring of performance and feedback to drive iterative enhancements
- Improve customer retention to convert a higher share of our sales efforts to sustained revenue
- Make business decisions to grow the business in the context of competitive factors, market demand, industry trends, and developments in FinTech, customer analysis, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college or university with MBA preferred. Commercial payments, payment networks, payment processing experience preferred
- 10+ plus years of experience in a combination of product development, product marketing, and/or strategy consulting roles required
- Experience in payments, SAAS financial solutions, Commercial Credit Cards, FinTech, or Strategy Consulting and a balance of experience at both large and small companies a plus
- Ambitious and resourceful, results oriented, highly innovative, and focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Energetic, positive, straightforward, collaborative, and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation, and problem solving skills
- Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation
- Utilizes best judgement when evaluating decisions spanning the business from investments to talent acquisitions
- Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to set clear goals for team, motivate team and drive outcomes
- Doer not a delegator
- Ability to design and strategize as well as execute and implement
- Creative and innovative
- Results focused