Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Workday HCM Solutions Delivery Lead
5780 Powers Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA 30319
WORKDAY HCM SOLUTIONS DELIVERY LEAD POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for day-to-day Tier 3 HRSD Operations. Sets daily direction for HRSD team ensuring timely delivery of all SLA’ s and superior customer service. Additional responsibilities include training new and existing team members. Provides direction and consultation for enhancements of HRIS applications and HR processes. Provides Workday SME expertise to project team. Analyze business requirements and recommend proposed solutions to ensure business expectations are delivered. Oversight responsibility for system configuration.
WORKDAY HCM SOLUTIONS DELIVERY LEAD POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Translates customer requirements into operational strategies associated with each solution and offering to ensure requirements are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Researches existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks to ensure company services match business trends. Suggest appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance company competency in meeting changing business.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Leads meetings to gather and identify business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, resources and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long-term company and business performance expectations.
- Develop and deliver HR process/Workday training to Managers and employees.
- Provide daily oversight to the HR Solution Delivery team in a manner that ensures that operations are performed in an efficient manner, while consistently adhering to applicable service level agreements, regulatory requirements, internal procedures and budgetary expectations.
- Understand and abide by company values, mission statement and overall policies and hold team members accountable for the same.
- Provide consultation on end to end HR processes and Workday system functionality on external and internal project teams.
- Serves on strategic enterprise cross-functional project teams to ensure the integrity of the HR processes, data and uninterrupted delivery of high quality customer service.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
WORKDAY HCM SOLUTIONS DELIVERY LEAD KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum six to nine years of requirements elicitation documentation, applications design, configuration and implementation and solutions delivery experience in Human Resources including progressive program and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Workday HCM, security and configuration required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant delivery methodologies including web based custom application development and integration technologies.
- Ability to understand business issues and processes and articulate the business context of projects.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills including experience with documentation methods and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, educate and interact with diverse teams across the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Human Resource Management or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience.