Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Smryna, TN 37167
Mid-Level .NET Developer
.NET Developer Job Summary:
Leverages the latest database technologies as a basis for complex analytical application development. Provides medium level full application development life cycle support including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment. Models data, develops processes, and creates an optimal platform for data retrieval in support of both internal and external facing applications. Works closely with business users to gather requirements and create functional specifications that lead to developing new code. Explores new technologies and development techniques.
.NET Developer Essential Duties:
- Independently develops and modifies complex internal and external facing software applications in focused technical areas.
- Participates in the change control and deployment processes for operational support.
- Researches and recommends new approaches surrounding user experience or web development.
- Provides medium level full application development life cycle support including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment.
- Works with team members to identify and enforce design patterns, standards, etc.
- Uses judgement to make technical decisions, seeking guidance from senior engineers when needed.
- Researches and recommends new approaches to software development and technology solutions.
- Coordinates with users and product owners to gather detailed requirements.
.NET Developer Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate level knowledge of software development languages and principles
- Broad knowledge of software tools and technologies
- Proficient in the practical application of software engineering principles
- Knowledge of organization, operating procedures and policies of the company
- Broad understanding of tools and technology
- Medium level problem solving skills
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Project Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to maintain consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Ability to receive and give information in a courteous manner over the telephone, via electronic communication or in person
- Ability to engage in active listening with coworkers, management and clients/customers
- Ability to apply new knowledge, technology and procedure to job responsibilities
- Ability to meet and maintain performance objectives (standards)
- Ability to maintain full time work schedule during normal company operating hours
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate at both a business and technical level
- Ability to apply Core Values in day to day operations
.NET Developer Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related year for year experience
- 4 years of software development experience
- 2 years of database development experience