Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Business Insurance Account Manager (P&C)
11330 Lakefield Drive Suite 100 Peachtree Corners, GA 30097 US
The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. This role will support one of the largest and fastest-growing production teams here at MMA Southeast. Recognized as one of fastest-growing team’s in the region, this production team’s client base is heavily focused in Commercial Real Estate, Construction, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution markets. The BI Account Manager role is integral to exemplary client service, and ongoing and sustained growth of this critical book of BI business.
Business Insurance Account Manager (P&C) Job Responsibilities:
• Handles account management responsibilities including billing, policy changes, and coverage questions
• Provides coverage analysis and risk management recommendations, completes applications, prepares submissions, negotiates coverage and pricing, and prepares proposals
• Manages the renewal process and handles cancellation requests
• Maintains proper level of communication and builds effective relationships with clients and companies
• Resolves applicable Accounting Discrepancies
• Assists with policy-checking and keeps up to date on rates, forms, and coverage changes
• Performs all activities relating to the public, customers, and companies to avoid issues involving potential errors and omissions
Business Insurance Account Manager (P&C) Qualifications:
- 2+ years previous insurance experience in applicable insurance products/lines and risk management techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance
- High School Diploma required and Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management preferred
- Proficiency with agency management software (Sagitta, Image Right, Epic) preferred
- Prior insurance brokerage experience preferred
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- Current Property & Casualty License or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment