Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager (P&C)
507 west jackson street Thomasville, GA 31799 US
Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager (P&C) Description:
The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager (P&C) is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. You will support a growing book of risk management focused accounts with an account size range of middle market to larger complex accounts.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. Here, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As a colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager (P&C) - What can you expect?
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues at here don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
- Assist with Word Documents and/or Excel spreadsheets as requested
- Correspond with clients and companies
- Basic File Maintenance
- Enter detail for new business applications as needed
- Setup Templets for Certificates of Insurance
- Issue Certificates of Insurance and Evidence of Property forms
- Issue ID Cards
- Learn to check policies with direction from Account Manager
- Process change requests to the carrier and endorsements received from the carrier
- Process incoming requests for additional information from the carriers
- Prepare renewal kits and forward to clients for updated information
- Prepare and assist with renewal Summaries & Proposals
- Assists with loss run requests
- Set up insured's policy booklet
- Other responsibilities as needed to support the production team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Able to research and analyze problems independently
- Detail oriented and able to self-check for accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Reliable and punctual
- Must have Property & Casualty resident agents license or obtain within 90 days of employment
- Previous Business Insurance experience a plus
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
Business Insurance Assistant Account Manager (P&C) - What is in it for you?
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. We were named a Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.
p&c, Property and Casualty, Agency management software, sagitta, image right, epic, cpcu, crm, Arm, CIC, AMS360, Insurance