Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Business Insurance Sr. Account Manager (P & C)
11330 Lakefield Drive Suite 100 Peachtree Corners, GA 30097 US
The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Senior Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. You will be part of a cohesive team supporting an established book of business. We are seeking an energetic and detailed individual to both manage large and complex middle market accounts along with providing additional client support to the National Account Production Team. This role would be actively involved in the coordination of client management, strategic planning and marketing for these clients.
Business Insurance Sr. Account Manager (P&C) Job Responsibilities:
- Partner effectively with the Producer by anticipating their sales support needs
- Collaborate with the Producer to accomplish overall production, retention, and growth goals
- Handle all account management responsibilities including billing, policy changes, agency management system updates and answer coverage questions
- Provide coverage analysis and risk management recommendations, complete applications, prepare submissions, negotiate coverage and pricing, and prepare proposals
- Timely and accurate management of the full life cycle renewal process partnership and handling of cancellations.
- Maintain proper level of communication and builds effective relationships with clients and carriers to drive retention.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies as appropriate.
- Assist with policy-checking and keep up to date on rates, forms, and coverage changes.
- Executes activities relating to the public, clients and carriers to avoid and eliminate issues involving potential errors and omissions.
Business Insurance Sr. Account Manager (P&C) Qualifications:
- 7+ years insurance experience in an agency or brokerage environment focusing on middle market clients
- 5+ years demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance
- High School Diploma required and Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management or related field or equivalent work experience is preferred, designations encouraged such as (CPCU, CRM, ARM or CIC certifications)
- Proficiency with agency management software (Sagitta, Image Right, Epic)
- Prior insurance brokerage experience
- Effective negotiation skills and placement process management expertise
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration, Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- Property & Casualty License or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment