3209 S Cherokee Lane, Suite 510
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 2726
Employee Health & Benefits Account Manager
Competitive salary range for Account Manager base plus quarterly office bonus which totals around 10% of annual salary. There is also a 5% annual company bonus target. This person would need to have 2+ years' experience in the insurance industry as an account manager.
We are looking to hire an Account Manager in our Employee Health & Benefits department who will assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts consisting of mostly small group accounts. This is a client-facing role so you must be comfortable making presentations to clients.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. Here, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
What can you expect?
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues here don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
We will count on you to:
- Assist employee health & benefits producer and team in servicing existing accounts in every capacity, including renewals
- Keep production team fully informed of pertinent activities on the accounts
- Set up and maintain customer files
- Coordinate and participate in periodic meetings with clients and vendors
- Develop communication materials including Benefit Enrollment Guides
- Review SPD's and agreements/contracts for accuracy
- Coordinate and conduct employee enrollment meetings
- Assist clients with resources relative to HIPAA, COBRA, FLEX, ERISA, etc.
- Assist policyholders with claim forms, policy changes, cancellations, etc.
- Verify accuracy and completion of enrollment applications and transmit to carriers
- All facets of implementation of new clients or additional coverages for existing clients
What you need to have:
- 2+ years previous insurance industry experience with a brokerage or agency environment
- Excellent presentation, written, communication, and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to learn Agency Management and Imaging Systems
- Must have resident Agents License in Life and Health or obtain within 90 days
What makes you stand out:
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
What is in it for you?
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
We encourage all of our colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. We were named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.
health insurance, medical, broker
Meet Your Recruiter