Entry Level Sales / Account Management / Technical Recruiter
Great Opportunity with a Fast-Growing Company!
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your ability to build lasting relationships in a fast-paced environment where you can make $100K+ by your third year? If you answered YES, we would love to meet you!
Resolution Technologies, an Atlanta based full-service IT Staffing firm, is seeking Recent & Upcoming College Graduates for our Outside Sales/Account Management training program. Graduates will begin their career as a Technical Recruiter in our organization and have the option to be promoted to Sr. and Lead Recruiter roles as well as Outside Sales/Account Management. We provide extensive training to help you gain valuable skills to advance in your career.
What we need from you!
• Manage existing Fortune 1000 accounts and develop new business through cold calling and existing account penetration
• Systematically utilize expense account to have lunches & other networking events with clients/prospects as well as further build relationships with existing consultants
• Mentor recruiters/direct reports who support you on client requirements
• Create client proposals as well as other documents utilized for servicing clients
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various tools
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals
• Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts and target skill sets
• Oversee pre-employment steps including reference checks and background/drug tests
• Manage contract employees while on assignment
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment
What we offer in return!
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commission
• Bonus plan
• Full Benefits; including comprehensive medical/dental/vision, 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation pay
• Annual President's Club contest which includes a cash bonus, stock options and an all-expense paid trip to an exotic location for you and a guest!
How you make an impact!
• Enable Fortune 100, 500 and 1000 companies to achieve critical business initiatives by supplying top quality talent
• Provide exciting career opportunities for a wide range of candidates
• Positively contribute to a competitive, values-based company culture
• Serve your community through charitable activities and events
What we require!
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Be familiar with Microsoft Word
• Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
• Experience in service-oriented role dealing directly with the public while focusing on their needs
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using analytic skills and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements while working with other team members
Here at Resolution Technologies, we understand that serving our clients and consultants is what matters most and we promise to never lose sight of that! We take the time to understand your individual needs through face-to-face interaction and strive to always make sure your objectives are met. Resolution Technologies is a full-service Information Technology Staffing firm offering flexible solutions for our clients ranging from contract to contract-to-perm and direct perm placements. Whatever your needs are, we promise to provide unrivaled quality and service.