Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
HR People Operations Partner (Hybrid)
8905 SW Nimbus Ave #240 Beaverton, OR 97008 US
HR People Operations Partner Summary
The People Operations Partner role partners with the Sr. Director of HR Operations & Talent Acquisition Partner to provide expertise in the areas of West Coast legislation, employee relations, investigations, and compliance. This position executes human resources’ strategy to support the company business strategy and values.
This opportunity is being offered as a hybrid work model, 2 days per week will be required in office from our Beaverton, OR location. This work schedule is subject to change based on business discretion.
HR People Operations Partner Responsibilities
- Serve as a labor relations/employee relations resource and provide insight regarding new company policies, procedures, programs and activities
- Conducts investigations, prepares investigative reports and makes recommendations to resolve employee issues based on policy, past practice and legal justifications.
- Advises leaders on employee relations investigations, disciplinary action, and terminations.
- Conducts exit interviews and make recommendations based on trends or notable comments for advising management for improvement
- Ensures thorough understanding of company policies by conducting new employee orientations and follow-up sessions; assist management team with follow up questions related to company policies and procedures.
- Conduct staffing/turnover reporting to include tracking of offer letters, new hire process flow and scheduled orientation dates.
- Identifies internal talent and partners with hiring manager and Talent Acquisition Partner to fill open roles.
- Advises managers and employees concerning compensation, benefits, and employee services as well as provide training in accordance with policies, procedures and practices.
- Implement and maintain company policies, and employee handbook to ensure compliance with applicable labor legislation in US.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a trusted advisor focused on establishing, maintaining and developing an environment to promote positive employee relations and successful business practices.
- Liaise with legal counsel regarding employee matters, updating employment agreements and policies.
- Implement and oversee the Joint Health & Safety Committee, conducting workplace inspections monthly and implement relevant policies and training.
- Participates as a strategic business partner to management team in the design,
- implementation and evaluation of multi-functional solutions to business problems.
- Assists with other tasks or special projects as assigned by manager
HR People Operations Partner Experience/Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 4+ years of human resources operations experience
- The PHR or SPHR designation is preferred
- Current knowledge of US employment legislation in CA, HI, OR, ID, NV, AZ and WA is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of human resource principles and best practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; delivers messages in a clear, concise manner
- Experience utilizing HRIS technologies is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Project preferred
HR People Operations Partner Competencies
- Adapts quickly to changing resource requirements
- Enjoys multi-tasking, applies knowledge of the organization to advance multiple objectives
- Demonstrates Organizational Savvy
- Previous employee relations experience in sales or corporate roles
- Navigates the political complexities of the organization easily
- Has a clear understanding of the business priorities
- Uses knowledge of organization to achieve objectives
- Has a network of cross functional peers to help drive results
- Action Oriented
- Decisively acts in fast changing situations
- Shows initiative in tough situations
- Exceptional at spotting and seizing opportunities
- Client Focused
- Anticipates client’ needs and provides exceptional customer service
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships
- Builds solutions that meet client expectations
- Situational Adaptability
- Readily adapts personal, interpersonal, and leadership behaviors
- Understands that different situations may call for different approaches
- Can act differently depending on the circumstances
HR People Operations Partner Travel Requirements
Requires overnight travel