Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
IT Network Security Manager
508 E Morris St Dalton, GA 30721 US
Manage IT technical personnel ensuring objectives are met in terms of IS Infrastructure and the service levels provided to the business client community. Support a geographically dispersed business community.
IT NETWORK SECURITY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in meetings regarding service delivery, planning and implementation.
- Coordinate activities with business clients and IT Teams.
- Manage major technology projects by developing tracking and reporting project work plans and budgets.
- Participate in budget related activities including preparing tracking and revising expense and capital budgets.
- Establish controls for reporting and managing performance indicators. Provide performance reporting to management.
- Monitor performance and service delivery metrics. Initiate plans for meeting or exceeding targets.
- Oversee IT audit processes within assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensure remediation of audit findings including changes in business process, record keeping or technologies.
- Perform trend / capacity analysis so that resources / services are aligned to meet SLA’s.
- Recommend modifications to existing systems or processes to improve service delivery or reduce costs.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Ensure issues are escalated as appropriate in a timely manner to allow resolution with minimal or no business impact.
- Monitor all tickets to ensure appropriate action has been taken. Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as required.
IT NETWORK SECURITY MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technology or business-related discipline.
- 8-10 years of job specific experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement. Experience in technical management, supervision and leadership may be substituted for a degree.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of the management role in a technology organization.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience as a Technology Team Lead or Manager. Must have experience building strong working relationships in a professional environment. Must have experience managing large, successful projects.
- Technical proficiency in Networking and Security systems, architecture, and design.
- Strong understanding in Data Centers, Global routing, SDWAN, MPLS, and VPNs
- Proficient with Firewalls, Cloud, SASE, Remote Access, Endpoint Protect, SIEM, MDR, WAF, and Vulnerability Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of servers, VMware, Identity, Azure, and PKI.
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules to IT and clients, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to.
- Solid project management skills with ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in global environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate non-direct reporting staff to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Stay abreast of current best practices for security administration, standards, tools, and technologies. Participate in all recruiting activities including defining position requirements, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and making hiring decisions.
- Develop personnel through goal setting and performance evaluation. Market the image of the infrastructure department as a support group showcase that advances the IT vision and strategy