Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Java Software Developer
3280 Peachtree Rd , Suite 2400 Atlanta, GA 30305
Jr, Mid-level, & Sr. Java Software Developers
Jr, Mid-level, & Sr. Java Software Developers Background
We are embarking on a multi-year transformational effort to modernize, simplify, ad consolidate our overall IT footprint. This effort will involve the creation of a new micro-services architecture in both on-premise and Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments.
We are seeking motivated and skilled individuals to join our team to assist in this transformation effort. Ideal individuals have basic understanding and experience developing business software. Being a solid team player and having proper motivation is required for the candidate to be successful in this role.
Jr., Mid-level, & Sr. Java Software Developer Responsibilities
• Work with development leadership, architects, and other stakeholders across the company to drive the implementation of various next-gen platforms and tools.
• Champion technical excellence in the design and implementation of modular, scalable, and highly available software components.
• Understand basic business principles in order to apply those rules properly in software components.
• Contribute to end-to-end solution design and implementation
Jr, Mid-level, Sr. Java Software Developer Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years software engineering experience working with large scale applications and projects.
- Knowledge of best practice software development methodologies and coding standards.
- General knowledge of public cloud infrastructure and data solutions (e.g. AWS)
- Broad experience designing and developing scalable, resilient, performant applications:
- Distributed systems
- Microservices design and implementation
- Experience working on, and deploying, large scale systems in Java.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience developing Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Experience with REST API' s (RESTful API).
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field highly desired.
Jr, Mid-level, & Sr. Java Software Developer General Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of individual assignments.
- Can-do attitude and open mindedness.
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills.