Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Microsoft Intune Administrator
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SE , 754 East Tower Atlanta, GA 30303 US
MICROSOFT INTUNE ADMINISTRATOR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of the Desktop and Mobile Architecture systems. These systems include but are not limited to: MS Intune, Azure AD and MS Endpoint Configuration Manager. This position is also responsible for researching new technology and developing a road map of the future direction of all End User Support systems to continuously improve and keep up with the business and IT needs. This position will actively resolve problems and issues with computer systems to limit work disruptions and production outages. This individual needs to be well versed in the architecture, configuration, and administering of MEM/SCCM/ and Intune.
MICROSOFT INTUNE ADMINISTRATOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build application packages in Intune Endpoint Manager.
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Administration and management of mobile devices and laptops
- Develop methodologies and escalation processes to ensure proper escalation and information flow within the organization.
- Train, coach, and mentor desktop support staff. Build and obtain training material for support staff. Interact with internal and external customers.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends, weekly, monthly, and as needed.
- Maintain an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Designing, Planning, and Implementing MEM/SCCM/Intune/Autopilot, such as:
- Planning MEM/SCCM hierarchy and site system roles.
- Co-Management implementation with MEM/SCCM/Intune.
- Hybrid Azure AD implementation.
- Assigning/Configuring applications in Intune
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing MEM/SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the MEM/SCCM console.
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of MEM/SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
- Security & Compliance – ATP, Intune, and BitLocker Encryption
- Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via MEM/SCCM/AutoPilot. This includes:
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the build environment, and integrating with MDT, USMT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Deploying OS Images though Autopilot via user driven and self-deploying modes
- Deployment of Windows 10 devices via Intune (Auto Pilot).
- Creation of Intune MDM and MAM policies.
- Manage mobile devices (IOS, Android) using Intune.
- Manage Windows 10 devices using Intune.
- Manage Azure/Office 365 Users, Groups, computers.
- 5+ years of Microsoft Intune Administration experience.
- Endpoint Manager and Azure AD experience required.
- PowerShell Scripting is required.
- SCCM Administration experience.
- Azure AD Administration.
- Experience supporting Windows 10/11 with Intune.
- Experience with creating and deploying software applications via SCCM and Intune.
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Active Directory Domain Service (ADDS).
- Intermediate PowerShell scripting and deployment proficiency.
- Intune provisioning package creation/deployment experience.
- Certification in Windows 10, Azure, Intune or equivalent experience.
- History of providing enterprise support, administration and troubleshooting for Autopilot and Mobile Device Management
- Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner
- 5 years of experience supporting Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite Security (EMS), Active Directory/Identity, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (D-ATP), Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, or related endpoint security solutions and comprehensive threat protection technologies.
- Backend knowledge (administration and troubleshooting) with MDM, EM S, Autopilot Group Policy, Active Directory, Azure and SQL
- 5 years of SCCM administration or relevant experience in systems development, network operations, software support or IT consulting
- Significant knowledge of Windows Server
- SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including SCCM Workflows
- Working / supporting MDM and Endpoint Management for enterprise customer
- Command of comprehensive inventory management principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prioritizing and assigning work.
- Performing needs assessments.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting technological platforms, systems, and networks.
- Analyzing processes, information, and data.
- Create and update documentation and knowledge articles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and three years of progressively responsible, professional level analyst and systems experience in a largescale Information Technology environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
Meet Your Recruiter
I'm happy to connect with you on your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.