1117 Perimeter Center West, Suite W406
Job Category: Storage Engineer Admin
Job Number: 2782
NETAPP CVO ENGINEER (REMOTE)
*** Must be willing to work overlapping UK hours (start 5 am EST each day)***
The NetApp CVO Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) solutions for clients. He/she will collaborate with the IT Transformation/Simplification team to understand business requirements and develop solutions that meet their needs. Primarily, this will involve the migration of data from NetApp "on-prem" to NetApp CVO in Azure. The NetApp CVO Engineer will also be responsible for configuring, testing, and troubleshooting CVO solutions.
NETAPP CVO ENGINEER Key Responsibilities:
- Support the migration of data from NetApp "on-prem" in our Data Centers and Offices to NetApp CVO using SnapMirror and Robocopy methods.
- Test and troubleshoot NetApp CVO solutions to ensure they meet performance and availability requirements.
- Work with clients to migrate their data to NetApp CVO and provide hyper-care support to ensure their systems run smoothly and perform as required.
- Create and maintain documentation on NetApp CVO solutions, including design documents, implementation plans, and troubleshooting guides.
NETAPP CVO ENGINEER Requirements:
Special Instructions: Must be willing to work overlapping UK hours (start 5 am EST)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is desired
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting NetApp storage solutions, including CVO.
NETAPP CVO ENGINEER Skills
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure (preferred), AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong knowledge of networking, virtualization, and storage technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- NetApp certification, such as NCDA or NCIE, is preferred.
- NetApp - architecture development and deployment of ONTAP, CVO, BlueXP, Azure, Migration, Robocopy
- Technical writing, strong customer relationship development skills