Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
NetApp CVO Engineer (Hybrid)
1117 Perimeter Center West, Suite W406 Sandy Springs, GA 30328 US
NetApp CVO Engineer (Hybrid)
NetApp CVO Engineer Job Summary:
The NetApp CVO Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) solutions for clients. He/she will collaborate with the IT Transformation / Simplification team to understand business requirements and develop solutions that meet their needs. Primarily, this will involve the migration of data from NetApp "on-prem" to NetApp CVO in Azure. The NetApp CVO Engineer will also be responsible for configuring, testing, and troubleshooting CVO solutions.
NetApp CVO Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements and design NetApp CVO solutions that meet their needs.
- Configure and implement NetApp CVO solutions, including configuring virtual machines, storage volumes, and networking.
- Support the migration of data from NetApp "on-prem" in our Data Centers and Offices to NetApp CVO using snap-mirror and robo-copy methods.
- Test and troubleshoot NetApp CVO solutions to ensure they meet performance and availability requirements.
- Work with clients to migrate their data to NetApp CVO and provide hyper-care support to ensure their systems run smoothly and perform as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetApp CVO features and capabilities and recommend upgrades and improvements to clients as appropriate.
- Create and maintain documentation on NetApp CVO solutions, including design documents, implementation plans, and troubleshooting guides.
- Must have experience deploying CVO in the Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is desired
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting NetApp storage solutions, including CVO.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure (preferred), AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong knowledge of networking, virtualization, and storage technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- NetApp certification, such as NCDA or NCIE, is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
I'm happy to connect with you on your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.