Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Network Support Services Manager
508 E Morris St Dalton, GA 30721 US
DevOps Systems Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop automation and CI/CD patterns and solutions to build and deploy within Gitlab pipelines,
- Design and develop automation and CI/CD patterns and solutions to build and deploy VMs, containers, configuration changes, across multiple on-prem and cloud platforms.
- Become a SME for GitLab CI infrastructure. Develop, perform builds, and maintenance of all system components.
- Work with and guide software development teams on systems and software architecture principles, and implementations for repositories, pipelines, and product system design within Kubernetes design principles.
- Develop system, process, administration, and user guides as needed
- Work collaboratively with the design, build, and operational teams to create and deploy automation solutions for hybrid infrastructure environment.
- Own the technical design and decisions for technologies and patterns across multiple platforms as assigned to the team.
- Design, build and be a SME for OpenShift clusters across Cloud and on-premise infrastructures.
- Design and support Linux operating systems for both standard server models, and cluster nodes
- Top 4 skills required are Gitlab, Terraform, Maven Builds, and OpenShift / Kubernetes.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related subject or 5+ years' experience in systems and automata design.
- Experience within financial services, retail, or technology companies.
- Understanding of Kubernetes design principles for cluster systems, orchestration, and accessibility of services. Ideally the candidate will understand microservice design and development methodologies.
- Linux systems design experience a plus but not required.
- Advanced scripting using declarative and imperative languages as needed. (e.g., Python, SQL, Ansible, Terraform).
- Advanced experience with automation platforms: GitLab, Terraform, Ansible
- Understanding of various code build systems within a pipeline (e.g., Maven, dotnet, etc…)
- Major plus is SW Engineering background or degree in Computer Science. New focus on automation workflow within the pipeline.