3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 2400
Job Category: Salesforce
Job Number: 2839
Sr. SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD DEVELOPER (REMOTE)
SENIOR SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD DEVELOPER JOB INTRODUCTION
Resolution Technologies is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer that will be responsible for executing email, demand generation, and multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns through our Salesforce Marketing Cloud marketing automation platform. The successful candidate must have proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, marketing automation, and email development. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will work in our CMO Marketing Team and work with other cross-functional teams to support the North America Fuel Business and drive US fuel card portfolio sales and customer growth.
SENIOR SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD DEVELOPER ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and/or manage automation journeys and work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Data, Design, Content, Sales, Legal, Product, etc.) to oversee marketing automations across a variety of content and audiences.
- Ensure that all email marketing communications are consistent with marketing strategies, brand and product identities.
- Adhere to various project timelines with internal stakeholders, external agencies and maintain status of all projects.
- Help plan and execute A/B testing to improve performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Run reports and analyze data to monitor performance of various campaigns and projects and provide valuable data driven analysis and insight to facilitate business decision making.
- Act as subject matter expert when it comes to email marketing and automation, continuously improve campaign efficiency & accuracy, come up with new ideas to further enhance campaign/program performance.
- Establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with internal/external customers, team members and vendors/partners.
- SFMC experience should include tools: Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Email / SMS Campaigns
SENIOR SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD DEVELOPER QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least 5 years of dedicated Email Marketing experience
- At least 3 years previous development experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget or another marketing automation platform / ESP (Marketo experience a plus)
- Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning
- Knowledge of MAP architecture – specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketo - experience in building and supporting user journey implementations preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/SQL and/or Ampscript, REST and SOAP API as well as Marketing Cloud Connect and Distributed Marketing Integration between SFMC and SFDC Sales and Service Clouds
- Exceptional work ethic with willingness and ability to learn
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business analysts and project team partners to design and deliver solutions, resolve issues and drive work to completion
- Ability to define, implement and improve processes
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self and flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate
- Ability to adapt and work independently toward tight deadline in fast-paced work environment
- Incredible attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage multiple programs at once
- Strong analytical skills and experience in reporting, Tableau preferred
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- SFDC/SFMC Certifications a plus
- Salesforce Data Cloud experience a plus
salesforce marketing cloud
Meet Your Recruiter