Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Senior .NET Engineer
Smyrna, TN 37167 US
Senior .NET Engineer
Senior .NET Engineer Job Description:
Our client is currently searching for a Senior Software Engineer (C#/.NET) to join their team. This individual will lead architecture, analysis, design, development, and testing of new or improved systems. They will perform all aspects of the development life cycle. This Senior Engineer will also utilize agile development methodology and focus on understanding business processes and providing solutions to business requirements.
Senior .NET Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or directly related year for year experience
- 6 years’ experience with object-oriented design and development (C# .NET)
- 6 years’ experience converting user specifications into detailed technical solutions
- 6 years’ experience with a relational database technology (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, DB2, or Oracle)
- Experience with React and NextJS
- Expertise in C# and .NET 6/7
- Experience developing consumer facing websites
- CI/CD pipelines and public cloud deployment experience
- Unit testing or test-driven development experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Leads and identifies development tasks using Jira Agile.
- Designs and implements solutions using established software development patterns and modern application development best practices.
- Develops database queries and stored procedures.
- Creates unit tests and assists in developing QA plans.
- Develops APIs, web applications, and back-end components that are deployed to public cloud environments.
- Reviews and evaluates application workflow and user experience.
- Plans and executes testing to ensure that the components meet the specified requirements.
- Works with user/customer community, business analysts, and architects to capture system requirements and design.
- Create project plans and communicates status and issues.