Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Senior .NET Engineer
Smyrna, TN 37167 US
Senior .NET Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related year for year experience
- 6 years’ experience in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level IT solutions
- 6 years experience with C#
- 6 years experience with .NET Core
- 6 years experience with ASP.NET web sites running in Kestrel on Linux
- Experience with Azure DevOps for build/deploy pipeline (yaml pipelines and templates experience)
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience using MS Teams
- Serves as Designer/Architect/Engineer for at least one major enterprise IT application.
- Leads areas of integration with at least one major operating system (e.g. Unix/Linux/Windows).
- Develops new design patterns, standards, etc. and works with other developers in implementation.
- Performs data modeling and architecture development.
- Reviews and evaluates application work flow and user experience.
- Acts as technical expert and provides application development oversight and involvement for Third Party integrations (e.g. Documentum, Adobe, etc.) and database (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) core components.
- Leads and executes testing to ensure the program meets the specified requirements.
- Drives solutions and guides the work of others to provide full application development life cycle support including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment.
- Champions innovation and expands sphere of influence through mentoring
- Works with user/customer community, business analysts, and architects to capture system requirements and design.
- Leverages a technical network to collaborate across the organization.