Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Senior Java Developer
Nashville, TN 37203 US
SR Java Developer
SR Java Developer- Job Description:
We are looking to expanding our team of developers for one of our AWS based Java applications. This team is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting the company’s transaction site information.
We seek motivated and skilled individuals to join our team to assist in this effort. Ideal individuals have senior level understanding and experience developing and maintaining business software. Being a solid team player and having proper motivation is required for the candidate to be successful in this role.
SR Java Software Developer Responsibilities:
• Work with development leadership, architects, and other stakeholders across the company to drive the implementation of various next-gen platforms and tools.
• Champion technical excellence in the design and implementation of modular, scalable, and highly available software components.
• Understand basic business principles in order to apply those rules properly in software components.
• Contribute to end-to-end solution design and implementation.
SR Java Software Developer Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years software engineering experience working with large scale applications and projects.
- Knowledge of best practice software development methodologies and coding standards.
- General knowledge of public cloud infrastructure and data solutions (e.g. AWS)
- Broad experience designing and developing scalable, resilient, performant applications:
- Distributed systems
- Microservices design and implementation
- Experience working on, and deploying, large scale systems in Java only or Java/.Net (C#).
- Experience with Spring boot, Java Core, Eclipse, Maven build automation or other similar tools, Rest API, GIT, and Hibernate required.
- MQ (message Broker) Experience Or Other similar experience.
- Experience with relational DBs DB2 or Oracle.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field highly desired.
- Unit Testing
- Data Integration
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of individual assignments.
- Can-do attitude and open mindedness.
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
I'm happy to connect with you on your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.