Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Software Engineer
1305 Clinton Street , Suite 300 Nashville, TN 37203
Senior Software Engineer
The Product Engineering team is responsible for the creation and quality of the company’ s platform.
We’ re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to play a key role in building and maintaining the platform and services that support our mobile and web applications.
We are a group of talented and passionate people who care deeply about our customers and end users.
We use best-of-breed engineering tools and practices to constantly deliver a high-quality product to our users to solve their real-world problems.
As a senior-level employee, this person will be responsible for improving and adhering to software quality best practices as they work with the rest of the team to create and maintain cloud services.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven to exceed benchmarks for product and service quality and is able to work independently with little supervision. They have excellent organization and problem-solving skills and are willing to coach and mentor junior engineers.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create cloud APIs and pipelines to support mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Prioritize and execute on personal and team goals.
- Assist with gathering and implementing functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues and design solutions.
- Ensure code is well written and thoroughly tested.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and create product solutions.
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field (or 6+ years of working experience).
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience building and deploying applications or services in a cloud infrastructure environment.
- Expertise with functional or object-oriented program design patterns with a demonstrated ability to choose between and synthesize them.
- Experience with both statically and dynamically typed programming languages and a solid understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of both paradigms.
- Strong understanding of server-side security principles with respect to cloud computing.
- Good understanding of REST-based services and service-based architecture.
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles, and code design concepts.
- Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an Agile context.
Senior Software Engineer Nice to Have:
- Experience with CI/CD development and organizational practices.
- Experience with common architectural patterns and frameworks for mobile application development.
You Are Someone Who:
- Has a passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- Views your profession as your craft and continuously pursues excellence in your work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Collaborates effectively across various teams, coordinating regularly to set and manage expectations.
Meet Your Recruiter
I look forward to connecting with you on your next career challenge! Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.