Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. UI Engineer (Developer)
3280 Peachtree Rd , Suite 2400 Atlanta, GA 30305
Senior UI Engineer
We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer to serve as the leading member of our new UI Engineering team. The UI Engineering team is part of the North America vertical of IT and collaborates with business groups to design and implement new enterprise systems and products for improved operational efficiency.
In this role, you will combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Now’ s a great time to join a team embarking on transformation.
UI Engineer Responsibilities
- Always make security the top priority
- Automate what should be automated
- Develop and maintain unit and functional tests.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues
- Perform code reviews and mentor team members
- Collaborate and pair with multiple teams to share knowledge and improve everyone’ s skills
- Define and document processes and analyses
- Develop new user-facing featuresBuild reusable code/component and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop carbon copy html of UX /UI patterns given from the UX team
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with mobile first design application
UI Engineer Required Skills
- 8+ years’ experience in UI engineering
- Expertise in Sass
- Experience with Sketch and Photoshop
- Experience with static site generators. We are using Hugo.
- Experience with unit and functional testing
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience building internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n) functionality
- Experience with open-source platforms and technologies
- Knowledge of industry trends and relevant application technologies
- Adept at mastering new technology, processes and software applications
- Dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, persistent about achieving project goals
- Interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation, influencing and negotiating
- Own vital relationships both up and downstream of the platform teams to ensure delivery
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
- Must have a good understanding of Bootstrap framework and CSS to support all devices
UI Engineer Desired Skills
- Experience with GitLab
- Proven ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Financial Service or Bank experience
Meet Your Recruiter
I'm happy to connect with you on your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.