Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sr. Windows Exchange Engineer - Messaging
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
Sr. Windows Exchange Engineer (Messaging Engineer)
Sr. Windows Exchange Engineer Job Description:
Technical troubleshooting of issues across all platforms within the data centers.
- Monitor and maintain Software Platforms: Windows 2008-2019 Server, MS Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 O365, O365 Hybrid, Active Directory, DFS, DNS.
- Monitor and maintain hardware Platforms: HP Proliant, HP Blade Systems, Dell PowerEdge
- Maintain and administer servers/application messaging environment, including server hardware, systems software, applications software, O365, Active directory
- Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under Microsoft O365 Environment
- Experience with on premise Exchange migrations required
- Will lead efforts for Azure cloud migration for areas of the business
- Build servers and systems according to specifications on both physical and VMWare including VDI images
- Extensive knowledge of SAN attached blade chassis technology connected across multiple VLans (DMZ, management, backup)
- Work with Operations Department, Database Management, and Product Development teams for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues
- Strong knowledge of MS IIS and .NET internal and externally facing web application from a deployment and support perspective
- Manage the design, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all Windows servers, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Accurately communicates project status to Director of Infrastructure and Team Lead of Windows Engineering
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate resolution for all issues/projects assigned.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for MS Clustering
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
Sr. Windows Exchange Engineer Requirements and Skills:
- Exchange 2010 and above troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Experience using PowerShell heavily in production environment.
- ADFS setup/rollout / admin advance level experience
- A/D integration with other products for authentication
- Citrix advance administration and analysis (performance tune/debug issues)
- VDI tuning and monitoring performance, Capacity planning
- Setting up monitoring and alerting Tools for Windows OS and applications (e.g. .Net apps; SQL Server stress points for OS)
- Experience implementing Best practices in Clustering in OSes in VMware and Hyper-V environments
Meet Your Recruiter
I look forward to connecting with you on your next career challenge! Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.