3550 Engineering Drive, Suite 400
Job Category: Windows System Admin Engineer
Job Number: 2798
Sr. Windows Exchange Systems Engineer (HYBRID)
Engineer and manage Windows-based infrastructure solutions, deployments, and upgrades. Troubleshoot technical issues across multiple data centers.
Monitor and maintain Windows server platforms, Azure and Active Directory. Work with Operations, Database Management, and Product Development teams on project deployments and technical resolutions. Participate in a team on-call rotation technical Windows infrastructure escalation. Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
This position will be located in the Metro Atlanta area and will be hybrid onsite 3-4 days per week
Sr. Windows Exchange Systems Engineer (AD & Exchange) Required Proficiencies:
- Active Directory – (Site Topology, DNS, Enterprise CA and AD Design Skills) Consolidation of Active Directory Forests and domains
- Exchange 2019 / 2013 / O365 email systems and relationships
- Windows Server: 2022, 2016 2019, 2012, 2008
- Windows Infrastructure and Domain Administration: DNS, DHCP, Account Management, Group Policy
- Quest Migration Manager (for Active Directory) preferred
- VMware ESX basics.
- MS Exchange Engineering and Administration
- Web Server – IIS Administration
- Microsoft Clustering skills – SQL Server Always On MSCS
- DFS (file sharing)
- Understanding of system architecture: storage solutions, network topologies, security best practice, etc.
- Understanding of email Deliverability and reputation management.
- Understanding of Public DNS in relation to mail deliverability.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Project management (this is not a project manager position)
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
- Work well both alone and in a team setting
- Bachelor s degree in technical field and 5 years of Senior Windows technical experience or a minimum of 10+ years of Senior Windows technical experience.
- Someone who can access using MS assessment services and implementing the recommendations and optimization
Sr. Windows Exchange Systems Engineer (AD & Exchange) Desired Proficiencies:
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2019 / 2013, O365 Azure, AWS
- O365 license models
- Legacy DFS
- PowerShell scripting (there will be some testing)
- Azure and OKTA SSO (Single Sign on)
- Enterprise patch management
- Security standards: PCI, SOX, CSI
- Certificate management
- Windows domain consolidation